- The boards stretched with Levante Lienzos are made up of a pressed wooden fibre board with one of its sides covered with primed and glued canvas
- It is a product ready for suitable use in small format works, sketches, outdoor studies, etc
- The pressed wooden fibre boards are greatly resistant to traction and compression as well as being very flexible. They have no tendency to crack and are highly resistant to humidity
- The board is covered with a fabric that is a 113g/m2 blend of cotton polyester woven with taffeta ligament, reference 66. The fabric is glued with a bunnytail solution and is primed with an alkyd primer
- For greasy paints such as oils, alkyds, ... Ref. 66 for fine texture: density of weft (11) and warp (12)- title of weave (15) and warp (30)
Product Description Acrílico Estudio is a a paint in acrylic dispersion which is suitable for art students or for professionals who wish to paint in studios or for sketches. It is highly suitable for large formats, decorative works, crafts .... The range of 12 tones is made with the same pigments that are used in Rubens Cryl acrylics but are less concentrated so as to offer an ideal product for large projects that require larger amounts of painting.. Estudio Acrylic paints can be used on any surface that is grease-free and lightly absorbent --. Estudio is supplied in a 35ml container. (6 tins), 250ml. (2 tin), 500 ml. (1 tin) and 1000 ml. (1 tin).
Lienzos Levante 061126600110 units 12 x 9 cm board with stretched canvas 000F with alkyd primer B0198KQYEI